- Our readers should at a glance be able to distinguish between Dagens Nyheter's editorial conent and ad-supplements.
- Ad-supplements shall be designed in a way that it clearly appears that it is advertising and also who is the sender.
- The Ad-supplement's font and layout has clearly differ from Dagens Nyheter's editorial material.
- All ad-supplements must be labled as ads on the front- and last page.
- Ad-supplements with newspaper appearance layout no matter the format, must be clearly labled as ads on each page.
- With exception of pure ad-pages
- Ad-supplements that contain editorial material alsways have to be submitted to Dagens Nyheter before printing.
Material specifiation online supplements
Information regarding material specifications and deadlines
Type area: Maximum 250x372 centered with 10 mm margin around. Document size: 270x392 mm. Feigned spread: Type area 260x372 mm, no margin in the bundle.
Total amount of color: Maximum 220 %
Pictures: 200 dpi
Screen: 100 lines
Other: Maximum 1 page/pdf
Naming of files
produkt_publishingdate(MMDD)_page001_versionnmber E.g. DN-TVsupplement_1015_page0001_v1
New pages are marked with a new version number v2, v3 etc.
Internet address: ftp3.boldprinting.se
Other: Put the files in a separate folder Joboptions ICC-profiles: ISOnewspaper26v4
Packaging and delivery of insertions
Checklist for publishing of Alcohol ads
Detailed information about checklist for publishing of alcohol ads
The checklist is valid for all ads that DN accepts no matter where it is published.
Marketing of alcoholic beverages are not to be pushy, outreaching or inviting to use of alcohol.